Forget everyday life.
Forget smoothies, push-ups & dental floss. Forget too fitting clothes and social restrains. Forget drinking too little or too much water per day. Forget to check if your keys are in your pocket, ‘cos they are.
Forget what’s hot & new and forget that you must have it immediately. Forget to comment, subscribe and smash that like button.
Forget at least for a while something really important, which in the grand scheme of things isn’t such a big deal after all.
Forget arki and take a step to another world, where samurais adventure in the pages Kalevala. Via Dar es Salaam: KATALA KATANA.
1) Choose instruments. Change one of ’em. (34€)
2) Play an organic musical line of some minutes. (260 calories)
Note. Mute the track after recording & smoothing it out.
3) Repeat step 2 for each of the instruments. (Gain 2 tablespoons of sweat /track)
4) Unmute everything. Mix, master, tinker, tailor. (111 brain cells destroyed /every 3 seconds)
5) MANOIL SIDEBURN TAKEOVER. (It’s free)
Some nasty buggers that earwormed me in 2017:
– “Try A Little Tenderness “, the Otis Redding version
– “Birdland” by Weather Report
– “Heat of the Moment” by Asia
However, there was one song that tormented me above everything else:
– “Squonk” by Genesis
Damn you, infectious drumming! Go away, please.
My own music didn’t repeatedly pester me too much this year. RAISED EYEBROW AND A NOD for that.