– Hello, my good sir or madame. How are you in this glorious monday morning?
– Why thank you for asking my dear friend. How can I feel anything but splendid. Refreshing breeze, nice birds and I suppose the sun is out there as well. How about you, my dear mayor-admiral?
– Feeling nimble as an otter in the spring. Bowel is functioning and brain isn’t farting. Couldn’t complain less if I tried! How are your lovely toes doing?
– All sticking together in a perfect harmony. How about your beautiful bellybutton?
– Fine, fine. And your hair?
– Not falling off. Your mind?
– Clear as a pale moonlight during the Samhain.
Now enjoy OLEVA.