Ok so, I just listened ON THE TRACES OF RAPTURE and had this funny feeling… Which is really hard to explain, but I shall try.
I somehow heard very clearly all the influences that I’ve had when composing and producing the tune. Some of those I already knew, they were essentially the idea behind the track, before I started to assemble it.
Some associations really took me by surprise. And for some… Like I know this part or thingy or whatever reminds me of something, but I can’t quite put my finger on what.
Anyway, by clicking the song title, you shall hear some moviesque epic orchestral stuff, that has influences from:
– That short passage from Knightmare II: The Maze of Galious.
– Fair amount of Morricone.
– Counterpoint in some Queen song, can’t remember which one.
– Synthesizer that sounds like breathing, it’s from… I don’t know, man.
– More quiet passage near the end from… I can’t tell… Or is it from everything ever made…
Shout-out to introspection.