Last month I tried predicting some things. Here are the results of how well I did.
– I’m still not quite used of seeing Jose Mourinho on the AS Roma bench
– My weight & height are about the same
– Folks still have to wear face mask in public places
– I’m starting to feel the need to see Dr. Samuel Loomis, I do make an appointment, feel great disappointment afterwards, not watch “The Great Escape”, but do watch “The Dirty Dozen” instead, because it has Telly Savalas
Incorrect. Instead I watched “Sherlock Holmes and the Deadly Necklace” (1962) starring Chris Lee as Sherlock Holmes, “The Private Life of Sherlock Holmes” (1970) starring Chris Lee as Mycroft Holmes and “The Hound of the Baskervilles” (1959) starring Sparky as the Hound.
– I still hate mondays, but not as much as in 1992
– Someone famous & pretty old has passed away
“Keep the Good Times Rolling”
– Climate change is still an issue
– I can still see my croquet set from here
Incorrect. I moved their location a few weeks ago, when doing some general housekeeping. Right now the set is in the closet, next to vacuum cleaner.
So, that gives me 6/8. Not bad, huh? Gotta try this again.