Earwormed in 2022:
– By-Tor And The Snow Dog by The Rush (again?)
– Mother People by Mothers of Invention
– Secret Messages by ELO (again?)
– Every song by Genesis and Aphrodite’s Child (again and again)
– Every second song by the Move
– The Blues Walk (the theme of “Levyraati”), with lyrics of my own (“ei se mitään…”)
– Beat It by Mike Jackson (the stupid, but oh so lovely bass part)
So much musical stuff that harassed me…
On the other hand, TADAA didn’t bother me at all. In fact, I didn’t even remember I had such a tune.
That’s something we musicians like to call, “being professional”.